Click the link below.School Supply List
LCSD 2021-22 School Calendar
Volleyball Training at ASLA!
Dear parents of the Lee County School District, school is officially out please turn in all chromebooks and hot spots or you will be charged for not turning in the school devices.
School is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m to turn those devices in.
"If not turned in by June 21st you will receive a charge for those items. If you have any questions please contact your child school the silver chromebooks are $150.00 and the older black models are $75.00 and the hot spots are $100.00.
Yours truly ,IT and Lee County School District
Notes to Beloved LHS Class of 2021:
The time has come for you to transition on from L to L - Lee High School to Life. We are extremely proud of you!!! It is a bittersweet moment to see you transition on to the various, unique paths that has been intricately designed for each of you. As we wait with anxious expectations for graduation, May 28, 2021; there are some directives that need to be adhered to for your safety and the overall welfare and smooth transition for the upcoming events.
• You are able to pick up your invitations for the Senior Breakfast/Class Day, which will be held on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. in the LHS Cafeteria. Please see Ms. Leon in the Library. Top 10%, Valedictorian, Salutatorian, and Honor Graduates will be announced during this event. If you have heard any news of rankings, please disregard the information. It is not so. Dr. Bryant has not publicly made any announcements.
PLEASE NOTE: You are only allowed one (1) ticket for two parents to accompany you due to CDC guidelines still being strictly enforced. If one of your classmates chooses not to utilize their invitation and ticket; you may not obtain their ticket and bring additional guest(s).
• Spring Ball will be held on Friday, May 21, 2021 from 7:00-10:00 p.m. If you paid your class dues, you will be given a ticket. You will not have to purchase the $15 ticket required for others attending, if you paid your class dues. This is a semi-formal/ formal event.
• Mandatory Mock Graduation Practice will be May 26, Wednesday and May 27, Thursday at 10AM on the football field. All LHS students who are graduating will need to be present. There are no exceptions. If you do not attend practice, you will not participate in the ceremony.
• ATTENTION ATTENTION: GRADUATION……Friday, May 28, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. Those who purchased invitations have an incorrect time of 7:00 p.m. on them. We offer our sincere apologies for this miscommunication, but the correct time is at 6:00 p.m. at the James Coleman Football Stadium. There is no limit on the number of guests that can attend the graduation, if held on the football field. Please note, in the event of inclement weather like rain; the graduation will be held in another location with possible limitations. Young ladies should wear black attire under their gowns with dress flats or other dress shoes that you feel comfortable in. Please be mindful of wearing heels. Young men are required to wear dress slacks or khakis underneath their gowns. A loafer or some form of dress shoe is required. Please do not show up in tennis shoes, work boots of any sort, or any other thing that is not dressy attire. If you have any questions regarding these directives, please contact Principal, Dr. Renata Bryant for clarity. Again, we are proud of each you! Home of the Mighty Trojans and Trojanettes!
• If you have uncompleted assignments, please reach out to your teachers to submit, due to your grades are being calculated to finalize all things.
Take a bow Graduates, and let’s be on one accord to make these next few weeks full of memories and love!
Dr. Renata Bryant
To LHS Parents & Community Partners:
We are wrapping up our ACT Aspire Summative Benchmark by releasing the dates and times for the Make-up Tests:
7th and 8th grade Make-up Tests are scheduled as follows:
Math and Reading: Wednesday May, 12, 2021 starting at 8:30am
English, Writing, & Science: Thursday May 13, 2021 starting at 8:30am
9th and 10th grade Make-up Tests are scheduled as follows:
Math and Reading: Wednesday May, 19, 2021 starting at 8:30am
English, Writing, & Science: Thursday May 20, 2021 starting at 8:30am
Students need to bring their district issued Chromebook and charger to the test.
Students need to meet in the cafeteria by 8:00am